Terms & Conditions
By using this website you agree to be bound by these conditions. If you do not agree with them, you are not authorised to use the website.
- This website and its contents are subject to copyright which is owned by Denmark Co-operative Co. Ltd. or a third party. Denmark Co-operative does not grant you any intellectual property rights in this website, its applications, interface or contents. You must not use any trademark displayed on this website.
- We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information you derive from this website and we exclude liability for loss or damage arising from any errors or omissions in this website or your use of this website (including any interference with or damage to your computer system). If any liability is not able to be excluded by law, we limit our liability to the resupply of the relevant information or services.
- You release Denmark Co-operative, its servants and agents to the fullest extent permitted by law from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of material or information made available through this website.
- Prices listed on this website and terms and conditions of any kind relating to products displayed on this site may not be current or complete and therefore under no circumstances constitute an offer or undertaking by Denmark Co-operative. We make no representation that the products listed in this site are currently available at our location. For full details of product information, product price and conditions contact us.
- This website may contain links to external Internet websites. Denmark Co-operative does not sponsor, guarantee or approve of any material or representations in those websites, nor do we warrant that material on linked sites is free of any computer virus, defects or infringements.
- Links to this site are permitted, provided the full html page is loaded. Links to individual graphics or to areas that are considered “security areas” that bypass any security protection or password protect that Denmark Co-operative establishes are expressly prohibited. If you wish to use a graphic to link to this site please contact us.
- You must only use this website, and you must only display, copy, distribute, download and print portions of this website for your own personal use. You must not attempt to change, reproduce, add to, remove, hack or interfere with this website or its material.
- We cannot guarantee that any file, data or program available for download from this website (or any linked website) is free of viruses and you assume the risk of any damage to your computer as a result of using this website. This website may be inaccessible from time to time due to events outside Denmark Co-operative’s control or maintenance requirements.
- Denmark Co-operative offers you access to this website and the functionality attached to this website but reserves the right to charge a fee for this service in the future (no fee is currently applicable).